About your role:
FANDOM is seeking a Product Designer to join our D&D Beyond team, working on the official digital companion for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. We are excited to take the next steps in realizing our extensive vision and experiences for D&D Beyond—continuing to bring the most convenience, customization, and captivation to the D&D community that we can.
We want teammates that care deeply about building communities, have a strong passion for gaming, and want to work collaboratively as part of a larger design team.
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to zoom out, think big, and break new ground. You care just as much about how a product should work and behave as how it should look. You’ve shipped at least 2-3 large projects across mobile and desktop interfaces, and feel comfortable building prototypes that demonstrate the finer details of visual design, interactions, and experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Lead design thinking and execution across product user experience from concept through launch and additional iterations.
- Collaborate with designers across brand and product to ensure design cohesion across our entire experience .
- Validate ideas and design decisions with qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, data analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy.
- Push the visual and interaction design forward and help maintain its consistency by designing and documenting visual systems and style guides.
- Take an active role in refining how our Design team works, shaping the culture, and actively help recruit and improve our design hiring process.
- An experienced product designer with 3-4 years of experience, a BFA in Design, HCI or related field, and an online portfolio demonstrating strong visual and interaction design chops.
- Familiar with user centered design principles and processes, and how to integrate them into agile development teams.
- Experienced with prototyping concepts in Principle, After Effects, Invision, or other similar tools.
- Experienced with Sketch or similar design programs.
- Self-driven, collaborative and thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
Bonus points if you...
- Are passionate about Dungeons and Dragons.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Daily team lunches and periodic Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
Posted 17 days ago Apply Now