We’re looking for a self-driven multimedia designer who is comfortable working in a multi-channel world. To be successful in this role you’ll need to be an adaptable team player who is comfortable taking on a range of projects. As a designer on our campaign team, you will spend most of your time conceptualizing and executing design for marketing campaigns. You’ll work with an innovative team of writers, designers, developers, videographers, and photographers who tackle problems and come up with customer-driven marketing solutions. We’re an in-house agency with an international audience that values big ideas and great work.
Pay range: $19 – $23.00 hourly
What You’ll Do:
- Create in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign.
- Produce emails, banners and website designs using HTML and CSS.
- Web design (landing pages, email blasts, digital ads, and websites) and print design (publication ads, brochures, catalog layout).
- Design digital ads for our Social Media.
- Show off your mastery of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and typography.
- Demonstrate your abilities to conceptualize design based on marketing direction.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 years of web design experience.
- Proven skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Experience writing HTML and CSS.
- Flexibility in juggling a variety of projects and experience in an agile project management environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment of change.
- Strong grasp of design principles.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work in a participative management environment.
Additional experience in these areas is helpful:
• Sitecore, WordPress or equivalent CMS.
• Knowledge or experience building Marketing Automation flows.
• Degree in web design or closely related field.
Presenting a printed or a digital portfolio is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Rio Grande is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, Disability/Veteran/LGBT.
You will enjoy a challenging, rewarding, and principled work environment. Our associates strive for joint-accountability – working together for the success of our stakeholders – and we provide a thoughtful, fun, and creative environment to support them. We encourage professional and personal development through a variety of training opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and a focus on promoting from within. Rio provides competitive compensation (including an opportunity to share in the profits), excellent benefits, generous time-off, and a 401(k) match program.
Established in 1944 Rio Grande, a Berkshire-Hathaway Company, is one of New Mexico's most stable and fastest growing manufacturer/distributors, with thousands of valued customers around the world. We are a principle-based company with a highly-evolved, team-based environment. We can show you how a profoundly effective organization lives these values every day.
Within our 180,000 sq. ft., solar-powered facility, Rio Grande maintains sales, marketing, supply chain and administrative offices, a climate-controlled distribution center with more than 40,000 SKUs, and a comprehensive, well-equipped manufacturing operation. Manufactured products include jewelry-making equipment (from basic tools to highly sophisticated induction casting machines) and jewelry components – both die-struck and cast. Capabilities include CAD/CAM, casting, stamp and form, metal finishing, CNC machining, manual milling, sheet-metal, and welding.Posted 17 days ago Apply Now