Multimedia Content Developer
Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
The 1010data education team supports the company’s mission to provide self-service products and experiences to our customers. We are seeking an experienced e-learning producer/editor to join our growing education team. Working with our in-house instructional designers and current multimedia content producers, this role will turn scripted and storyboarded content into interactive, visually impressive online learning content comprised of graphic design, animation, and interactive demos and quizzes.
This position will involve creating visuals to support scripted content, with a focus on
- Sound: voiceover recording, editing, integration.
- Product demo: recording, editing, modifying, enhancing.
- Animation: using stock images and creating new graphics and animation to wow the learner and explain concepts.
- Post-production editing.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience developing interactive, modulated online learning content for an audience of adult learners. They are excited by the opportunity to be part of a growing team with high company visibility and impact.
Please note, this is not a live action video production role. Content consists of graphics, animation, and other elements outside of straight film production.
What you will take on:
- Assist in selection of video platform and editing tools for quality training within company budgets.
- Collaborate with department director, instructional designers, and content producers as scripted content is turned over for video creation.
- Develop content in various formats using demos,animation, and voiceovers.
- Edit modules for a consistent, error-free,concise learning experience.
- Create and integrate interactive elements including graphics and other content.
- Assist in uploading videos, ideally in an MP4 format, into the LMS.
- Collaborate with SMEs to develop high quality, innovative training.
- Develop content on multiple topics simultaneously for an ongoing roll out of new videos.
What you already have:
- Experience creating content around adult learning theories.
- Experience creating video specific to software or systems.
- Deep proficiency with video production and editing, specifically graphics and animation.
- Some graphic design experience.
- Proficiency with motion graphics.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop,and other Creative Suite products.
- Mixture of technical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working independently toward shared goals.
- Positive, “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
- Must be able to work onsite in NYC.
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data. Come be a part of it. Come do powerful things with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
With more than 30 trillion rows of data in our private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
1010data is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now