Alpha (alphahq.com) is a venture-backed and growth-stage company based in New York, NY whose on-demand insights platform empowers clients to rapidly validate growth opportunities. Our clients use Alpha to accelerate experimentation, inform business decisions with customer wants and needs, deliver and scale agile research capabilities, and develop better products faster. By integrating traditionally manual tasks like audience sourcing, concept designing, test scripting, and data reporting, the platform accelerates time-to-insight from months to hours.
In short, we’re the fastest way for organizations to learn more about their future customers.
We are looking for a UX Designer to help turn our on demand insights application/web site into an easy-to-use product for our enterprise clients. This role would report directly to our VP of Product and would be working with several product managers on the product team. You’d also have support from a Junior UX Developer on our team. Ultimately, you’ll be creating functional and visually appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our client base. Overall we are looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and can take responsibility for delivering end to end as needed.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Being an advocate for our users
- 5+ years as a UX designer, preferably in the B2B space
- Strong experience with Design Software - Sketch/Invision/Zeplin
- Creativity, passion, and attention to detail
- Ability to create and clearly annotate wireframes and functional prototypes
- Superb communication, time-management and process-management skills
- Keen problem-solving and organizational ability
- Established track record of collaborating with Engineers and Product teams to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high quality solutions
- Robust health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Open vacation policy & flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and equity
- Deep access to the NYC startup community and Fortune 500s
- Weekly team lunches and a diverse, friendly culture
- Open Dog Policy at the office
- Autonomy and room to grow as a professional
Posted 18 days ago