Do you have a passion for beautiful web design and the coding skill to make it happen?
Linux Academy is a leading online learning platform that supports thousands of students in their mission to learn and grow. We’re seeking an inspired Marketing Designer who will actively add value in creative ideation to make marketing design a strategic advantage.
You are an expert at your craft, with experience working on commercially appealing digital marketing assets. You understand the challenges of producing engaging, performance-based content for digital marketing channels and have an eye for aesthetics and design that clearly communicate the visual message.
If you are detail and deadline focused, thrive on change and innovation, and can apply cutting edges design in multiple modalities, send us your stuff, we’d love to hear from you.
Based in our Keller, TX headquarters and reporting to the Marketing Director you will:
- Design and produce landing pages and advertising graphics for the Advertising Manager's programs
- Design and produce landing pages, email, email signature, and in-product message graphics for the Nurture Marketing Manager's programs
- Design and produce blog and other editorial imagery for the Marketing Messaging Manager’s programs
- Design and produce PDF and interactive tools and assets for the Senior Marketing Manager’s lead- and demand-generation programs
- Design and produce social media imagery for the Social Marketing Manager’s programs
- Design and produce website imagery and animations for the Senior Marketing Manager's website programs
- Design and produce video imagery for the Marketing Video Producer's programs
- Design and produce on- and offline events and environmental graphics for the Events & Partnerships Manager’s programs
- Design and produce printed collateral (to completion) as required to support Marketing Programs
- Design and produce ad specialties (swag) as required to support Marketing programs
- Design and produce corporate brand assets as required
- Create designs that communicate the value of our product offering and features
- 3-5 years software (preferably SaaS) marketing design experience
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and work with both technical and creative team members. This role requires you to work across all levels of the organization
- Portfolio of aligned work across disciplines
- Demonstrated effectiveness in usability and conversion/performance
- Preference for HTML and CSS comfort and editing prowess
- Preference for a four-year degree
- Strong preference for local DFW candidates
- Can work in the US without Sponsorship
- Can work in the main office located in Keller, TX or is comfortable traveling to the area often from Austin, TX
What’s in it for you:
- High compensation with great bonus opportunities
- Four weeks of PTO
- Relocation assistance when moving to the area
- Mental Health coverage
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance provided free to employee; discounted to spouse/family
- Flexible schedule
- 401K available with company match
- Satisfaction of helping others grow and learn
- Opportunity to work with a really exciting, fun team and roll out new projects
- Compensation increases proportionate to new knowledge gained
We believe in the curiosity to learn, the vulnerability to try, the persistence to succeed, and the strength of community. If our mission speaks to you then apply now. Help us change the world by changing lives!
Linux Academy supports thousands of students around the world who learn through us and our cloud technology. We’re a leading online, learning platform that helps anyone learn skills related to a broad set of Cloud and Cloud-based technologies, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Linux, and many more. We are the preferred provider of “Cloud” training to Individuals, government, corporate and academic organizations, and recognized for the quality of our content. At Linux Academy, we enable technology professionals to realize the highest rates of success in preparing for, taking and passing a broad set of industry, certification exams.
Posted 11 days ago