Mid-Senior Designer & Illustrator
321 Ignition is in the forefront of mobile user-friendly website platform with car shopping productivity tools. We are a tech start-up focused on helping dealerships attract younger customers (millennials and Gen Z) and improving car shopping experience on any device. 321 Ignition modern, mobile-first platform ensures an easier, more engaging, time-saving, and more convenient car buying experience, ultimately leading to higher customer satisfaction, loyalty and return business for car dealerships. We’re on a mission to help dealerships win young customers for life.
We’re a startup which means what we’re doing is exciting and we work in a fast-paced environment with an all-hands-on-deck culture.
About the job
We’re looking for a Mid-Senior Designer to work on direct response websites, landing pages, ads for banners, social media, sales collateral, email and print. You’ll be responsible for driving the creative direction at every step of the process, from ideation to prepping final files. We want a conceptual thinker with an excellent understanding of graphic design, layout and typography. Communication is a big part of the job, you’ll need to lead and collaborate internally as well as across departments to create projects and keep them moving. We’re looking for designer passionate about disrupting an antiquated industry, improving consumer car buying experience and helping dealerships increase their profit.
This role is a remote position and you will be working independently. The ideal candidate will be able to bring the business vision to life, design for best-in-class UX, and is eager contributor.
- Maintain brand consistency across channels and projects
- Collaborate with designers & copy writers to execute concepts
- Contribute to brainstorms and proactively surface new ideas
- Support other team members with production work as needed
- Give direction and feedback to design members in stride
- Detail-oriented and organized
- High energy, pro-active, self-starter
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Passionate about design with a pulse on the industry
- Bachelors in Design or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years experience
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Printing, knowledge of pre-press
- This job is a remote, freelance or contractor position, and very fast-paced
- We are looking for someone to contribute, 40-hours a week
- Our CEO is located in Seattle, Washington and while you can be located anywhere, in any time zone, some conference calls required to be during business hours in PST.
Please send your resume and portfolio to highlight some relevant examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now