EAX EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
Are you passionate about creating cutting-edge products that affect millions of people worldwide?
The EAX UX & Design team is looking for a seasoned experience designer to contribute to large scale design projects across the company. You’ll be leveraging expert skills in UX, Interaction and Visual design to help craft new features, optimize existing ones and contribute to a design system that powers products across a variety of platforms.
Candidates will be responsible the creation of new products, features and design systems that deliver on our player first mission involving many stakeholders and constraints, creating concepts, user journeys, wireframes and prototypes to create alignment within the team, and meticulously crafting them into finished products by working with partners on the business, product and engineering teams.
Our ideal candidate is not only obsessed with delivering the highest quality digital experiences but is also able to pitch and defend work while professionally responding to feedback. Above all, candidates should thrive in a highly collaborative and iterative environment, and contribute to driving these measures forward.
- Create world-class designs using your knowledge of all aspects of the user-centered design process.
- Be able to use the right tools for the right job. Draw, prototype, code, verbalize. Whatever communicates the idea best.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, requirement gathering sessions and organizational research to understand all user and business requirements.
- Contribute to product strategy inserting the voice of the user into teams and the organization at large.
- Provide feedback on other designers’ work via brainstorms, work sessions, reviews, and presentations.
- Pitch new ideas to game teams and executives.
- Identify areas of growth at the team and individual levels, mentor junior designers, track and communicate progress to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, HCI or a design-related field, plus 3+ years professional design practice, or equivalent experience
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating a track record of successfully delivering a wide range of digital products such as dynamic websites, immersive experiences, SAAS applications & services. Experience on console is a bonus.
- Experience creating, contributing to and working with Design Systems.
- A solid understanding of the product lifecycle and building and iterating on products with large and established userbases.
- Thorough understanding of responsive design best practices and designing for the mobile web
- An solid understanding of presentation-layer code, HTML/CSS/JS. Bonus points if you’ve worked with React or React Native.
- Fluent knowledge of Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite and other design and rapid-prototyping tools
- Experience running user testing and measuring usability
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of online product trends and best practices
- A passion for gaming is a big plus
Posted 23 days ago