Product Design Lead
Funder Inc provides fundraising products for some of the biggest communities and good causes on the planet. Our platform offers a range of solutions for major brands and non-profits, centered around donation rewards and games. In only 2 years, we have become the go-to fundraising solution for some of the biggest names in Art, Entertainment and Sport.
You will be joining a team of 15 (and counting), with the opportunity to not only gain the upside of an early hire in a high-growth startup, but make a statement through your design leadership. As we’re constantly working with a variety of top class brands and organizations, your creative briefs will stay fresh and current.
We’d love for you to join us on our mission to change the way the world supports good causes.
About The Role
Funder is looking for a talented and motivated Product Design Lead, to join our product team to develop and shape the design processes around our entire product suite.
At the moment, we are a relatively small team working with agile and sprint based methodologies, and design is the first step in everything we do. Our philosophy is to make data driven decisions, in order to offer the best possible experience for everyone that uses our products.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be involved from feature ideation to implementation.There will be opportunities to materially shape the design systems at Funder, and cross functional collaboration with the growth and marketing teams is a frequent occurrence.
- Lead strategic decisions related to product design across multiple functional teams.
- Foster ideation, and manage proposed ideas through execution and implementation.
- Generate prototypes to test and iterate on internal and external feedback to create the best products possible.
- Own core product metrics, and use a suite of data tools to inform your designs
- Stay up-to-date on the latest design trends.
Outlook & Attitude
- You use data to inform your design decisions and aren’t afraid to get your answers directly from our users
- You appreciate that a beautiful, emotional aesthetic is equally important for successful product designs. First impressions are everything!
- You are self-motivated, organized and have an easily understood design process
- 3/4+ years experience as a Product Designer working on production software and digital products
- Comfortable running user testing sessions and using analytics tools to inform your design decisions
- Ability to communicate data driven design requirements to all stakeholders and manage design processes
- Experience with design systems to maintain consistency across product suites
- Proficient with tools such as Sketch, Illustrator / Photoshop, Invision.
- Experience with interaction design and illustration will be given additional consideration
Benefits & Perks
- Employee options in a high growth startup
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Work from home when required
- Funder pension plan
- Tickets to partner events like concerts, festivals and sporting events
- HR benefits and rewards points
- Weekly all hands with drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Regular team lunches and outings
Posted 23 days ago