Pupil is a London-based tech startup on the doorstep of global scaling with breakthroughs in spatial data and an ambitious roadmap to capture the world’s interiors and create an AI to understand the contents of those spaces. Pupil has a partnership with Leica Geosystems and will be launching across numerous industries and geographies in coming months and years.
Pupil is looking for a ‘Lead Designer’ to take its brand identity and creative to the next level. As Lead Designer, your team will consist of visual designers, marketing managers and rolling freelance and agency relationships. Pupil and its brands, Spec and Stak, have been created by Pentagram. We are committed to building a world-class design pedigree with the top creatives in the game. This role is permanent but could begin as contract-based, depending on fit and preference.
Your responsibilities will be wide – creative strategies and brand building, with a strong focus on content, customer engagement, storytelling, communications, and technical capabilities across integrated, omni-channel campaigns.
To be considered for this role, you will have had solid experience in agency and start-up environments. You will be passionate about telling brand stories and bringing digital products to life through engaging design and creative strategy. You will be a tech evangelist with a deep understanding and enthusiasm for Pupil's brands and be able to translate that into powerful creative. You will be skilled in managing stakeholder relationships, leading creative teams and experience leading campaigns.
- Work with CX and UX creative counterparts to gather overall art and design objectives and project requirements, manage the design process, drive decisions;
- Serve with Chief Design Officer as the strategic and creative authority on aesthetic, tone, and messaging across all platforms, brands and channels; ensure projects have consistency and follow guidelines;
- Create, oversee, and maintain documentation and deliverables for multiple stakeholders: visual design, product and marketing;
- Pitch concepts and solutions to internal and external stakeholders in a concise and compelling manner;
- Grow, mentor, support, and evaluate the internal design marketing team;
- Source, evaluate, hire, and manage third-party design resources, talent, and agencies; ensure deliverables are clearly outlined, delivered on time, and match expectations coordinate deliverables between department’s design staff;
Posted about 2 months ago