Outdoorsy is the most trusted and broadest range platform for recreational vehicles and outdoor experiences on the planet - powering road trips and life’s best moments. From finding a house-on-wheels, to adventure-equipment-you-can-sleep-in, to SUVs with roof tents, we are a travellers dream, providing all the equipment you need during the trip and trip planning services.
Launched in 2015, Outdoorsy has been the fastest growing outdoor travel marketplace with hundreds of thousands of rental days, 2+ million message exchanges between travellers and renters, and the largest growing global fleet of unique outdoor vehicles. We currently have offices worldwide in Austin, San Francisco, Vancouver, Sydney and the UK.
We're passionate about our customers, collaborative consumption, community, entrepreneurship. We’ve been motivated by our values from day one: always put the customer ahead of ourselves. We like winning. We make long-term progress in the world and repay our gratitude in every community interaction.
Working on our team means you can count on being challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you’ll be part of something big that you can proudly stand behind.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our growing design team. The Senior UX Designer is responsible for refining the design system, improving flows, and working to develop delightful experiences on our platform. Acting as an advocate for the user, the Senior UX Designer works with the creative and development teams to create resonant and intuitive experiences.
- Evangelize design within the company and design ecosystem.
- Work cross-functionally with all teams to identify opportunities, represent design, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Help build out the design system.
- Help to lead critique, design reviews, and planning.
- Proactively mentor other designers to improve system and craft.
- Take concepts from ideation to execution.
- Have a love for designing simple, beautiful software experiences.
- Familiar with web patterns and design frameworks.
- Must include links to your portfolio of work when applying
- 6+ years experience.
- Master of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to design for a multitude of platforms (web, iOS, Android, etc).
- Portfolio of beautiful, detail oriented design showcasing interaction, visual design, research, typography, and idea generation.
- Extensive experience with prototyping (Framer, Invision, Principle, Marvel, etc).
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams.
- Passion for the customer experience.