Motion Graphic Designer
We are hiring a Content Creator and Curator — someone excelling & passionate both in graphic design and motion design — who can deliver projects at a high standard, demonstrate creativity, quality and consistency, and at the same time manage the overall content strategy for our London branch.
We are looking for someone who will manage, coordinate and create all the visual content from initial brainstorm to final execution within the products. You will also be responsible for strategy: building and executing a content strategy in sync with Lightricks’ goal. We’re looking for an ambitious team player with an eye for design that can get things done, and own it!
- Source, illustrate, design and animate creative assets that will appear within our mobile apps
- Constantly generate new ideas and visuals
- Research motion, photography & design visual trends
- Set standards and guidelines for what makes a high quality content, and have the final work on content created in the London office
- Keep up to date on the latest trends, best practices and develop your skills and knowledge
- Manage external content creators
- Have fun. Take chances. Try new things.
- 3-5 years of experience in motion graphic design (we may make an exception based on your portfolio, skillset, experience and expertise)
- Exceptional online portfolio
- Strong fundamentals in design, motion, illustration, typography, color and strong attention to details
- Proficient ability to apply graphic design skills including drawing, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, scale, and presentation in digital mediums
- Highly proficient in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop. Keynote, Sketch, Principle, and Cinema 4D - a plus.
- Proven strategizing skills
- Familiarity with visual trends in photography & design
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Strong written and oral communications skills
Our goal at Lightricks is to give aspiring artists unprecedented fun and powerful creative tools that are incredibly simple to use and produce magical results. Since FaceTune, our flagship product, we’ve built an arsenal of powerful creativity apps that transform creativity. We've opened the London office to grow Lightricks and bring more innovative products to the world.Posted 26 days ago Apply Now