Digital / Motion Designer
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and improve our existing features.
About the role
We are looking for a talented digital designer to join the marketing design team in our office in London. In this role you will work alongside other marketing designers creating quality digital content for social media and web. Motion design skills are essential, however, the role will also involve static content production, so a successful candidate will have a solid eye for design, composition and typography as well as decent understanding of responsive web design and its best practices. We are looking for somebody who can creatively interpret the brief and meet the deadlines delivering assets for multiple formats and ratios.
- Facilitating and contributing to the creation, adoption and improvement of design ‘patterns’ and their consistent deployment across all company outputs.
- Designing for social media channels, web and print.
- Producing final design solutions (e.g. animations, landing pages, ads, banners).
- Pitching creative ideas that enhance projects.
- Working with the Marketing design team to clearly present design ideas to various groups to help build a unified design and artistic direction.
What we are looking for:
- Creative mind that can work both in a team and deliver projects individually.
- Hands-on experience with After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, inDesign and Sketch
- Solid typography and composition skills.
- Understanding of various file formats to adapt numerous sizes and aspect ratios for social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Google UAC).
- 2D illustration and character design.
- Solid understanding of responsive web design and its best practices.
- Eye for the detail and ability to put customer needs above complex design ideas.
- Ability to communicate ideas within a collaborative environment.
What we consider as a plus:
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D would be a big bonus.
- Sound mix and video editing.
- Broader experience with web environment.
- Nice, approachable and hard-working team-player with a sense of humour.
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company.
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible.
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks.
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well.
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues.
- In-and outdoors Monesers' sports activities.
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work remotely.
- Stock options and competitive salary.
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.Posted 28 days ago Apply Now