Digital Graphic Designer
Metric Digital is a fast-growing digital performance marketing agency – we help our clients grow revenue in meaningful, measurable ways through Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords, Email Marketing, SEO, and other digital channels.
We’re good at what we do, and we have fun doing it, and we’re growing. Fast. We've grown from 5 to 25 employees in the last 2 years, and we're looking for rockstars who can help us continue that trajectory. Working at Metric Digital will allow you to hone your skills to perfection, contribute meaningfully to our rapidly growing business, and work in a collaborative environment where personality is *gasp* encouraged, not stifled.
There are a lot of agencies out there, and fortunately for us, most of them aren’t great at what they do. We’re changing the conversation to finally be about performance, and we can do so by pointing to great results for awesome clients like Bonobos, Canada Goose, Hired.com, Daily Mail, and more.
Metric Digital is looking for a Graphic Designer to help with all things creative. This includes Ad creation on social platforms, working on PowerPoint presentations for client meetings, sales collateral, and other general design projects as they arise. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of digital marketing design principles and should be knowledgeable in areas of motion design, branding, and digital media.
- Creative concept and execution for campaigns of varying scale and complexity for global social media, email marketing campaigns, web banners, illustrations, motion graphics, and rich media content to engage new customers
- Ideate and rapidly produce creative ad assets for Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, and Programmatic display by repurposing clients’ already existing photography, video, and other content
- Help design all social media assets including product photography, videography, and animation
- Collaborate on a wide range of projects – from creating sales materials to more traditional web design and marketing assets
- Stay on top of social media trends – optimize content for each social media channel to drive engagement
- 2 - 4 years’ of digital design experience at an ad agency, digital agency, or tech company
- Based in NYC
- Experience designing static image based banner ads, GIF ads, light duty video editing for Facebook/Instagram, Google, Programmatic Display
- Excellent visual, graphic design, video and animations skills
- Understands the principles of designing ads for direct response
- Ability to assess a brand and develop concepts that match the brands aesthetic - look, feel, colors, fonts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Deep understanding of social platforms, online marketing channels, and digital storytelling
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other industry-standard creative tools
- High level of organization and ability to work independently
Posted 29 days ago