Sr. Graphic Designer
Senior Visual Designers are talented, driven people with a passion for making gorgeous, ground-breaking work and a commitment to fostering the talents of the employees they help manage. They’re ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the life-cycle, from brainstorming creative concepts with the project team and developing original campaigns, to participating in client presentations and ensuring deadlines are met, all the way to launch. We want you to create kick-ass work, yes, but we also want you to mentor junior designers and help shape their personal skills and design perspective—they’re already crazy talented, but we want you to help show them how to keep pushing themselves forward. Beanstalk is a seriously collaborative work environment, so Senior Visual Designers need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, from copywriting to analytics to client services, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution. This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital space, and a passion for doing just that is critical.
What we’d like to see:
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, cool concepts to move forward with.
- A strong background, with 3-5 years of visual design experience, at least some in an agency environment. You should consider intimate Photoshop and Illustrator to be something like family.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with Art Directors and mentor other Designers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Solid experience designing campaigns, digital/social content, physical experiences and/or branding.
- A great attitude and a lack of ego. Beanstalk works hard to keep our prima-donna free work zone.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Beanstalk Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.