A bit about you: You are confident in your design skills but possess a restlessly active creative mind. You have an innate ability and affinity for UI and a passion for digital design in particular. You’ve picked up some experience (and maybe a couple of awards), and are ready to soar. And yet, you also articulate ideas with precision, and strive to fine-tuning your game which means you’re perfect for this position.
We’re on the lookout for a junior visual designer with solid experience in web design, who can generate ideas and experiences that stir the soul and capture the imagination. With all that in mind, you could definitely get our attention if you:
• 5+ years of web design experience
• Handle digital projects, from strategic concept to design and art production.
• Work confidently with design & prototyping tools, such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of UX design principles
• Present creative concepts with confidence
• Manage your workload in order to meet deadlines
• Demonstrate strong craft through typography, composition and attention to detail
• Possess Inexhaustible curiosity and drive to learn and grow
All of the above are required, but more is always better. We would expect you to shine in these areas, as well:
• Experience collaborating with developers, designers, writers, and receiving creative direction
• Strong portfolio showing proven experience in developing digital design.
• Experience working in sprints on Agile teams
• Strong understanding of current interactive design requirements, emerging technology and online media trends
• Bring to life a brand’s unique style and voice.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
If you can demonstrate exceptional craftsmanship and thoughtfulness, from concept to implementation, expect to be shortlisted.
A bit about us: We like to have fun at work. We all get along, and we like to collaborate. We like our Free Breakfast Friday. We don’t punch a time clock, which is not to say we don’t work some long hours to meet some tight deadlines. That’s life. If we had more free time, we’d bring our own neglected website up to speed. Maybe you could help with that, too. We’ve been producing award-winning communications for high-end clients for over 25 years. Let us hear how you think you’d fit into our group. Resumes are great, but we’d also like to see a link to your previous work. Please tell us about your upcoming availability and any potential salary requirements.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now