CNC MILLING MACHINES ARE THE HEART OF THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY.
Few people have ever seen or heard of them, and yet they produce more than $120 billion worth of components every year, serving every manufacturing vertical.
CNC milling machine in action: https://youtu.be/RGSxTNjBvro
Despite this, the software that is used to control them remains in the dark ages, requiring hours to days of manual instruction by a highly skilled machinist before a component can be produced.
Full automation of CNC milling would represent one of the most disruptive innovations ever seen in manufacturing, slashing the cost of metal components by multiples globally, and it is exactly this innovation that CloudNC is developing.
We are looking for a Brand Designer to lead the development of our new brand identity.
As Brand Designer you will build our brand’s identity from the ground up and manage the brand’s assets across all marketing channels.
The right candidate will be ambitious, an expert practitioner of design principles and an expert at running branding workshops with stakeholders.
You’ll have experience creating brand guidelines and a strong track record of perfectly executed ideas.
You’ll be excited about the opportunity to showcase your skills not only in the tech industry, but the manufacturing industry worth billions of pounds.
- Define CloudNC’s brand vision, creating an emotional identity and mission that resonates with our core customers
- Build the brand’s look & feel, evolving this into a brand that becomes synonymous with manufacturing
- Create a distinct and enviable positioning that makes CloudNC the Number 1 manufacturing partner in the world
- Plan and lead branding workshops with stakeholders applying best practice design methodologies
- Produce outstanding campaigns that drive growth, from strategic and conceptual stages through to design execution
- Be an ambassador for the CoudNC brand, keeping people excited about our vision and instilling the brand values at all levels to make these part of our culture
- Collaborate with Product teams and Commercial teams with marketing efforts
- Ensure consistency and cohesion of branding and tone of voice across all channels
- 5 years+ relevant industry experience (E.g. Marketing or creative agency)
- Exceptional conceptual and copywriting skills
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, etc.
- Consultative skills on defining what a brand is and how to best create and scale one
- Collaborative attitude to team work
- Active interest in industry related trends
- Outstanding understanding of customer insights, user research and audience segmentation
- Obsessive about the finer details
- Strong portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related discipline
- Working on a B2B product / brand would be advantageous
- Excellent salary
- Stock options
- Private healthcare
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible hours
- Excellent hardware: high performance computers, Bose headphones, etc.
- Company expense card
- Company-paid training and conference tickets
- Free fruit and sweet treats in the office
- Team lunches, socials, hack days and private events
- Bike access & showers in the building
- Partner factory tours
- Great location: We're walking distance from Liverpool Street, Moorgate, Old Street and Shoreditch High St
Posted 29 days ago