UI / UX Designer
Secret Spa is a fast growing start-up revolutionising the beauty and wellness industry. Our leading platform allows our customers to book elite beauty professionals any time and any place. Our luxury service is the choice of London’s VIPs and celebrities. With £1m of recent funding from high-profile investors, in 2019 we will be expanding across the U.K. and internationally. The UK spends nearly the same on beauty services as on taxis or takeaways. This is a chance to build something that people will really care about and that transforms the lives of the freelance beauty professionals we work with.
We are looking for a product designer to take our platform to the next level. You will be responsible for both UX & UI to create seamless and elegant interfaces for both our customers and our community of beauty professionals.
- Translate complex user journeys and product requirements to create an elegant and seamless experience
- Conduct client and professional interviews to understand their specific needs
- Work closely with product owners and developers to bring designs to reality
- Create a scalable design system based on our style guides
- Significant autonomy to re-imagine the interfaces from first principles
- 3 years or more in Digital Product Design
- Strong experience designing mobile products for consumers
- Track record of creating word-class interfaces from complex requirements
- Deep understanding of customer research, design principles and standards
- Experience working iteratively with product owners, engineers and analysts
- Portfolio with examples of exceptional design work
- Hybrid UX & UI skills
- Expert in creating design systems using Sketch
- Familiarity creating ‘developer friendly’ designs using Invision or Zeplin
- Passion for the little touches that together makes all the difference
We employ passionate people who are excited about building something big. There are 10 of us in the team from a range of specialist backgrounds (soon to be expanding!). We are passionate about re-imagining work for 2019 by creating an empowered environment for collaboration, innovation and fun.
- Flexible and remote working options
- Modern start-up office in Vauxhall London with free gym, Friday drinks and pet friendly
- Generous allowance of beauty and wellness treatments (e.g. massages)