Senior Brand Designer
We are Ramp Network, a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality 🚀
We are looking for a skillful changemaker, able to drive company-wide change relying on compelling visual storytelling; change that will greatly impact the experience of millions of users interacting with Ramp. The Art Director will join Ramp's Design team, working adjacent to Product, Data, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering, with constant close contact and in sync with top management. In a friendly, creative, and focused environment, we’ll work on a variety of Ramp product and brand initiatives to ship experiences that meet user demands as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Your future work will include;
- Co-owning the upgrade and further development of our brand
- Leading a core product visual overhaul, revamp our Design System. Working closely with Marketing, Design, Data, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and more to implement consistent visual language - layouts, typography, colours, standard UI elements, etc. We've been growing very fast and have accumulated some cross-department design debt.
- Creating detailed, pixel-perfect Figma mockups and assets; overseeing the art direction of team’s (in-house and external vendors) deliverables
What we are looking for in candidates;
- 5+ years as a graphic, visual, brand, and/or motion designer
- High Figma proficiency and great knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding (stunning) portfolio blending minimalism and simplicity with expressiveness, and character fit for an industry disruptor
- Keen eye for detail, always striving for pixel-perfect and delightful interactions
- Ability to help redefine brand expression across all key touchpoints (not just digital)
- Ability to substantiate your decisions with data
- Appreciation for the iterative approach; pushing for continuous optimisation; you know how to test proposed solutions and find common ground between eye/intuition and data
- Ability to support our hiring team with best-in-class Employer Branding assets and tactics
- Ability to connect Product (Design), Marketing, Sales, and top management; helping us make sure we speak the same (visual) language
- High empathy towards our greatly diverse audience of users; very good understanding of the concept of inclusive design and the principles of accessibility for the web
- Ability to own projects from concept through to completion, across multiple project deadlines
- Keenness to communicate your ideas, process, and work in general to cross-functional stakeholders
- Friendliness and professionalism; genuine excitement about the possibilities of working on the intersection of FinTech and blockchain (no blockchain experience required)
- Familiarity with 3D and motion design
- Experience leading a team of Visual / Brand / Content Designers (additional bonus points for high-growth companies)
- Experience selecting and managing external vendors (research, brand, motion, etc.)
- Experience with Webflow
Our recruitment process
- Discovery phone call - 35 min
- Design interview - 75 min
- Product interview - 60 min
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 🏝 26+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it),
- 👩🎓 the yearly self-development and conference budget of USD 2500 to help you grow,
- ⛰️ annual company retreat and often team integrations,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.