Elevate Labs is on a mission to help people everywhere improve their minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, in any profession. Unfortunately, many people exit high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas, so we became obsessed with building a tool to bridge this gap. In 2014, we started developing the game-based educational app Elevate. To date, the Elevate app features 35 games (with more on the way), has over 20 million downloads, and has received numerous accolades, including Apple's App of the Year award.
But the Elevate app was just the beginning. Soon, we're launching a meditation app that will focus on improving other areas of the mind, including stress management, sleep quality, and much more. We've created a truly personalized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people, including those who previously felt that meditation doesn't work for them.
Our visually stunning, user-driven designs are a large part of what made Elevate successful, and with our CEO's background in design, it's an intrinsic part of every product we develop.
To help us continue to deliver beautiful, educationally valuable experiences and interfaces to our users, we're looking for a full-time Motion Designer to join our growing team.
About the position:
- You'll help us tackle a large variety of interactive and educational content for Elevate and our new meditation app.
- You'll work on educational games, UI animation, character animation, and more.
- You'll collaborate with multiple teams, including Design, Content, and Engineering.
- You'll work closely with our in-house Motion Designer, Illustrator and Product Designers.
- You are fluent in After Effects.
- You have experience applying motion to interactive design.
- You have a strong sense of timing.
- You have character animation experience.
- You have a diverse animation reel (motion graphics with an emphasis on design and interaction preferred).
- You understand the principles of clean design.
- You're comfortable collaborating on projects with multiple teams.
- You have strong storytelling skills.
- You know how to make complicated graphic concepts accessible and engaging.
- Experience in designing and animating graphics across multiple media
- Experience collaborating with mobile developers
- Experience working on games
- An interest in meditation
Benefits & perks:
- Delicious and healthy chef-cooked meals
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you (covered at 100%) and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity