Sr. Product Designer
If you’re passionate about designing intuitive interfaces that make the most daunting of tasks delightful, we want to hear from you! HelloSign is looking for an experienced UX designer to join our Product team. In this role you will collaborate with our Product, Design, and Engineering teams to help us achieve our vision to Simplify Work. We’re already well-known for a UX that makes getting documents signed incredibly easy. You are committed to helping us maintain this ease of use while our product evolves and innovative new features are added. Since we’re a company that truly values user experience, this role will have a big impact in crafting the future of the product that our customers love.
What You'll Do:
- Design the user experience of our flagship product. We’re relying on you to translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our customers get the job done.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply high-fidelity detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Balance short-term product design needs with vision into the future. Spend time exploring ideas on how we can improve the product over the long term.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, partnering with product management and engineering to conceptualize, build, and ship highly usable product that customers love to use.
- Use data to drive your design decisions. You should be just as comfortable extracting answers from our analytics as you are conducting a usability study of a new feature.
- Own the design process. As a senior member of the team, we’re counting on you to establish realistic timelines and complete projects on time.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our style guide and making updates when necessary. Work with front-end developers to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Help improve and elevate the role of design within the company.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience designing web and/or mobile products. Experience in SaaS is a plus!
- You have a proven track record of success in building engaging products and can showcase your work.
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it.
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable having discussions with users, engineers, and executives.
- You’re analytical by nature and factor both quantitative and qualitative data points into your designs whenever possible.
- You have a deep understanding of best practices and contemporary design patterns.
- You are a passionate champion for the user but also know how to mesh business considerations into your design goals.
- You have good judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
Posted about 1 month ago