What’s Trusted Health?
Trusted Health is helping people everywhere get the care they deserve by rethinking the way healthcare professionals connect with caregiving facilities around the globe.
Digital labor marketplaces are just beginning to emerge in healthcare and you’ll join a uniquely experienced team (from Hired, LinkedIn, Entelo, Samsara, Netflix, UCSF Medical Center, Penn Medicine, Texas Children’s Hospital) with ample funding, top-tier investors & advisors, and ambitions to become the market leader in the space.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced Visual Designer to collaborate with the Marketing Team who can flex their creativity and skills across multiple mediums to craft the following:
- Visual designs for illustrations, infographics, ad creatives, email collateral, print materials, billboards, swag, web design. Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch is second nature to you.
- Intermediate with HTML/CSS/JS in order to create beautiful, responsive emails & webpages.
- Eagerness to contribute to the conversation around what assets should be created and how they should look.
- Photography - we’re looking to highlight our nurses at the forefront of the brand through photography. Portfolios to the front of the line.
- Videography - ability to conceptualize, direct, shoot, and edit videos for events, promotions, product demos, interviews, and more. Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, or Da Vinci Resolve is a plus.
- Copywriting - ability to write compelling copy that resonates with our target audience of travel nurses.
- You’ll work closely with our Founding Designer and Marketing team to develop a variety of materials to represent our brand across both digital and print media.
- Sweat the tiniest details and ensure that every user that comes into contact with Trusted has a positive impression of our brand.
- Refine and elevate our style and brand guide for Marketing purposes, and ensure that we’re presenting our brand in a way that resonates powerfully with our target users --- nurses.
- Produce high-quality marketing materials in a timely fashion, and at times under tight deadlines.
- Be a proactive voice and part of the Marketing and Design teams in helping come up with new and creative ways to engage with our audience.
Who You Are
- Ambitious. You try to stay lightyears ahead of the competition by crafting unique creatives that stands out in an industry. You don’t follow trends, you are a trendsetter.
- Creative. You've done visual design, advertising assets, photography and videography. If you can handle anything that's thrown at you---we want you.
- Versatile. You think of yourself as more than a designer. You have a wide range of skills and interests and you’re interested in learning about all areas of the business and finding ways to have an impact wherever you can.
- Customer focused. You’re able to get in the mind of our target audience and accurately convey our brand in a way that is appealing to them.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join in the early-stage of a well-funded company that’s primed for rapid growth and expansion.
- Working directly with a world-class team of engineers, designers, marketers, and entrepreneurs.
- Stock options and competitive compensation package.
- Open vacation & sick time and flexible work hours.
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental.
- A great office in the SOMA area of San Francisco.
Posted 29 days ago