An industry-leading cloud-based technology company, Alarm.com, is seeking a dynamic and versatile Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services team. As a Graphic Designer, you will be working in a collaborative environment, developing concepts and layouts for a large variety of projects, including but not limited to responsive website and landing page design, email marketing, product branding, logos and icons creation, trade show booths and more.
The Graphic Designer’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing dedicated responsive landing pages and microsites utilizing Wordpress
- Designing and developing responsive and cross platform email campaigns in ExactTarget to support brand strategies
- Identifying and designing appropriate images, infographics, and other graphic elements to be included in various marketing materials, social media and web projects
- Conceptualizing and developing wire frames and storyboards for various projects, B2B and B2C
- Collaborating with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams while making sure brand standards are being followed consistently across the organization
- Designing and developing icons
- Working in a team environment, collaborating and communicating with other designers on the team
- 3 years of web and graphic design experience for leading or emerging brands
- Wordpress, HTML 5, CSS proficiency required, Java script knowledge highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, multi-media or related field
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (including After Effects. Premier knowledge is a plus)
- Possess an understanding of branding, marketing, and consumer behavior and the ability to apply that knowledge to design
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently
- Proficiency with PowerPoint/Keynote
- Up-to-date with latest design trends
- Technical drawing a plus
- Team player with an extremely positive and upbeat attitude
- Strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail is a must
- Great communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment, while staying aligned with corporate goals
- Ability to take critique, criticism, and instruction well and apply suggestions appropriately
- Capable of self-managing but can also work well as part of a collaborative team
- Motivated, creative, flexible, and reliable
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You’ll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and M2M technologies including wireless communication, video monitoring, smart home automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and other fun corporate events.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 6 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we’re innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace™ award for our employee culture and the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to loved ones. We’re seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPosted 30 days ago Apply Now