Reporting to: Head of Design & UX
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Software Development, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of almost 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
Purpose of the role:
We need people to build the slickest and most user-centric products, to sustain our high level of quality and reputation for our network of sites. As we look to expand our portfolio of products whilst also taking our flagship builds to optimal levels, we’re keen to add more ‘A-players’ to our fast-growth design team.
What you’ll do:
Our talented team of designers work collaboratively with all our departments to bring highly functional projects to life, designing end to end websites, widgets, mobile experiences and images to excite our global network of millions of users. So, expect to get involved in:
- Analysing and innovating on projects to improve various facets of end to end websites.
- Using your UX knowledge and experience to enhance the user-journey of both new and flagship products.
- Consistently operating with the highest levels of attention to detail.
- Communicating design standards across other teams and have a "design first" input into new and existing projects.
- Building prototypes and demos for new or existing products.
- Producing templates as well as graphics for both mobile and webpages.
- Testing designs on multiple devices and ensuring browser compatibility.
- Embracing user research and usability testing, to shape your decisions
- Be an advocate for Lean UX and rapid prototyping to quickly present and iterate ideas
What we expect:
- A clear track record of designing eye-catching, high-volume, customer centric websites.
- High proficiency and confidence with the Adobe creative suite, particularly sketch.
- Have great eye for clean, modern and beautiful design.
- Epic attention to detail.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities and communicate efficiently with other teams.
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating solid foundations in web design.
- Have experience in mobile-first design.
- Be able to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Show that you are a solid team player who is self-motivated, well-organised, and detail-oriented.
What we can do for you:
- Development and coaching, including a spend how you like personal training budget of £1,000.
- Superlative annual all company retreat to have Fun not “fun”, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand. In 2019 we are heading to Marrakech... so join before May!
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual, team & company performance.
And all these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture.
- Flexible start and finish times - you pick when suits you best.
- Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. on your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!).
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
- Free private healthcare including a healthcare cashback scheme covering dental, optical, physio and well-being.
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives.
- Opportunity to join our boxing, yoga and 5-a-side football initiatives.
- Monthly social events including bowling, ping pong, office parties, summer party and Christmas extravaganza.
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + your birthday off + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period.
- Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%.
- Annual travel season ticket loan.