UX / UI Designer
We’re looking for a full-time designer to aid our team in producing fantastic web and app experiences at our offices in central London.
We want someone to join who can create beautiful visuals and functional, well thought out interfaces for the websites and applications that we build. You’ll be familiar with designing and documenting complete design systems and their component parts.
Research / Interviews
We are a research-led team, focusing on learning from users and stakeholders to inform the scope of our projects.. We like our designers to play a key role in the research phase, usings interviews and analysis to help shape our work.
Sketching / Wireframing / Prototyping
You’ll demonstrate content, hierarchy and layout through sketches, wireframes and prototypes – picking and choosing the appropriate tools for each project.
We use workshops to stress-test ideas and to help clients with strategic problems. We involve our designers to help push ideas around and select the best solutions.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least 2 years' experience in a professional design environment
- Familiar with working in an agile environment
- A lover of all things Sketch
- A great communicator with client facing experience
- A self-starter who's able to manage their time and tasks well
- Someone eager to learn new techniques and help us improve
- Someone who has a grasp of the technical side of things (although no coding experience required)
Since being set up 10 years ago by a designer and a developer Lighthouse has grown into a highly adaptable and flexible team of talented people. We’re not huge but have a big mix of skills allowing us to take projects all the way from concept through to design, development and launch. We work with a wide range of clients from small to huge bringing new products to market and breathing new life into existing tools.
We believe the a happy team is the key to success. Among the perks we offer are:
- Bonus scheme and pension plan 💸
- Free weekly company lunch on Fridays 🍽
- Free weekly office yoga 🧘♀️🧘♂️
- Company creative outings and hack days 🎨👾
- Training and events budgets 📚🎟
- Booze (and non-booze) in the drinks fridge for all 🍺🍸