Senior Creative Designer
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We are the industry leader in this space, enabling our customers to deliver professional quality video to audiences on every screen. Our customers range from some of the largest media publishers to corporate marketing departments to large non-profit organizations, spanning the globe. With over 500 employees around the world, we have worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration.
Brightcove is looking for a Senior Designer to join our fast-paced creative team on a 6-month contract basis. In this role you will produce digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs. This role will report to the Creative Director with opportunities to work on a variety of projects at a global scale.
- Execute marketing projects from creative conception to production including landing pages, brochures, email templates, etc.
- Ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts, or similar field
- Robust portfolio of digital, print and multimedia work
- 8 - 10 years professional design experience preferably within a
- corporate or agency environment
- Expertise with all relevant design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, as well as knowledge of best practices within all tools.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to work collaboratively and meet deadlines as part of a very fast paced team with multiple deliverables/projects on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with Content & Marketing Team in order to create consistent, brand-appropriate communications that deliver the highest impact.
- Good organization skills, time management, attention to detail and the ability
- to work with internal stakeholders across the business.
- Prior experience with email design, marketing/development best practices
- Experience managing outside vendors and or external resources to ensure brand standards and meet project timelines.
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best.
This role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor. The office has an open yet focused working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Debate Club, Women of Brightcove, Women in Engineering, Philanthropy Committee, Brightcove Bake Club, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
Send us your resume and online portfolio or work samples if you are interested and want to learn more!Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now