Job Description – Visual Designer
Unleaded is looking a problem solver. As Visual Designer, you will work between our Creative and Marketing teams to organize and define our client’s visual language and execute that language across a variety of projects including print, email, digital, social, and external marketing. You’ll work with other members of the creative team to develop and visually translate core ideas into concepts that help clients realize strategic goals and objectives.
Ideal applicants have a strong background in fine arts, graphic design, or communication design.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or equivalent professional experience
• 3+ years of brand design or graphic design
• An exceptional portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
• Strong organizational and teamwork skills, ability to set goals and self-manage
• Knowledge of relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Social skills, friendly, good sense of humor, strong work ethic
• Self starter, thinker; willing to engage and defend work, but also take creative feedback through a teamwork lens
Talk to Us
If you’re excited by what we’ve described, talk to us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Visual Designer in the subject line.
About Unleaded Communications
Houston-based Unleaded is a strategic marketing consultancy and creative partner that integrates with client teams to become an ongoing extension of their business—helping them grow and manage change more effectively and efficiently.Posted 6 days ago Apply Now