Front End Developer
You’ll be doing things like
- Building and maintaining custom themes with the liquid template language.
- Focusing on craftsmanship and great design, in both the products we create and the code and technical architecture that powers them.
- Helping to improve the reliability of our products by performing maintenance and bug fixes.
- Participating in code reviews for other front end developers on the team.
You’ll need to have
- CSS / SCSS
- Use of common CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Mobile responsive markup and styling
- Great eye for design
- Git and GitHub experience for version control'
- Experience developing web applications interfaces as well as websites
It’d be great if you have
- Experience with the liquid template language a plus.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a plus.
- Basic knowledge of node and npm for asset build pipelines a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- HSA Contribution
- Gym Membership
- Free Headspace/Audible Account
- Free Training Resources
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401k Option
- Fully-Paid Health Benefits
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Nitro Cold Brew On Tap
Posted 6 days ago