Join our experienced Product Design team with 17 talented designers who work every day for famous global brands like Rosetta Stone, Marriott, AccuWeather, Crestron, and Napster!
We work on long-term development of digital products with our clients. While working at Five, you will get to know the clients and you will be working with them throughout the complete process of developing digital products: from research of business goals and user needs, validation of concepts through user testing to the design process itself.
How will your day look like?
- You will participate in the shaping of the product: from the first meetings with the client, continuously working on its development.
- You will get a chance to perfect your design decisions, based on the user feedback.
- You will work with modern design processes and methodology, using Design Thinking tools such as Design Sprint.
- User research and validation of the products with real-life users will be a crucial part of your role.
- You will work primarily with mobile apps, but also some complex web projects and chatbots.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary determined based on your experience.
- High-end equipment (MacBook Pro 15' and 27' screens, cellphone and additional equipment by choice).
- Education: internal, external and international. Each of our teams has a yearly budget for education. This year, we are planning to go to UXLX and Productized in Lisbon, Leading Design Conference in New York, UXDX in Dublin and product Camp in Poland.
- Flexible working hours: we don't track your time - we track your results.
- Transparent promotion system: we want you to grow with us! We constantly track your development and award you accordingly. Five is a place where you can develop your full potential on a professional and personal scale. Let us know what you want!
What do we expect from you?
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe...
- Portfolio of projects focused on designing digital experiences and interfaces for mobile and web
- Experience with user testing and usability testing
- Understanding of native and hybrid technologies
- Knowledge of iOS Human Interface and Google Material Design guidelines
- Understanding of business goals and user needs
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What will your first day look like?
Your new equipment will be waiting for you. You will meet your new colleagues, and see how life at Five looks like. We don't like to brag with some of the standard benefits of the workplace because today they go without saying. Coffee, fresh fruit, snacks, lounge area... you name it. We are also pet and bike friendly, and if you practice Yoga, you can do it with us twice a week. We also organize private English classes in our office, and if you like to read, you can always borrow something from our library.
If you think we are a match, apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!
Posted 6 days ago