Contract UI/UX Designer
Made is looking for a contract UI/UX designer for an 8-10 week project kicking off this spring (March/April). Local candidates preferred, but not required.
- Work closely with internal tech and creative leads to establish full UX and design of consumer facing website, leveraging an existing brand style guide
- Multiple internal check-ins and client-facing presentations across each section to land the full UX, design & copy
- Final deliverables to include approved Sketch files with annotations and animations across desktop, tablet and mobile
- Solid experience generating original digital design concepts across multiple devices
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing innovative digital concepts and creative design solutions
- Laser-sharp attention to detail and design systems, proven problem-solving skills, and effective oral and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop.
Apply now via link below, or by sending your resume and a bit about yourself to email@example.comPosted 6 days ago Apply Now