Lead UI/UX Designer - Growing Startup
What is Suralink:
Suralink is a venture backed SaaS company in Salt Lake City founded in 2014. We make requesting and receiving sensitive information clear and easy. Our platform makes the lives of accountants, lenders, investors, and other professionals easier by giving them a simple way to request, receive, track, and manage their document collection process. Our primary customers are CPA firms.
What makes us, us:
We are very passionate about what we do, we love technology and creating innovative web applications. We are not stuck in any particular technologies and are looking for people that enjoy learning and growing. We are a young company that is beginning to grow and looking for people that want more from their career.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to help design and build desktop, browser, and mobile enterprise SaaS applications. We thrive on bringing efficient ui and continuous innovation to our customers.
- Strong understanding of current design trends for web applications, UX/UI standards and best practices
- Proficient at html/css
- Skilled with CSS pre-processors, such as SASS or LESS
- Fluent in responsive design
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in ui interactions and workflows
- Understanding of modern web app technologies
- Front-end page design
- Evaluating and designing user experiences
- UI mockups for both web and mobile
- Designing dashboards, data visualizations, and reports
What you will be working on:
- Interactive enterprise browser web applications
- Mobile Applications
- Plugins / Components
- Desktop Applications
- Application generated emails
- Marketing and promotional content
What we’re looking for:
- A creative and expressive person who is:
- Familiar with in-app onboarding best practices
- Very comfortable with rapid prototyping techniques
- Self-motivated with a passion for design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Knowledgeable of design process as it relates to web applications
- Knowledgeable of Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design
- A strong typographist
- Obsessive about user experience and efficient workflows
- Excited to develop and evolve branding
- A strong communicator with a great work ethic
- Interested in digital and mobile marketing
- Aware of modern web and application accessibility standards
What you get:
- Lead the UI/UX of a professional web app that has over 100K registered users and growing.
- Full time employment with benefits.
- Work downtown SLC with parking.
- Next to Trax that includes free fares to City Creek.
- Access to awesome hardware, standing desk, window views. See actual sunlight from your desk.
- Opportunity to grow your career, get in on the ground level of a growing startup.
- Must maintain core hours in the office everyday BUT also a flexible schedule.
- Ping pong table, gym with shower access, 6 plants and growing, one company Alexa!
Send a resume / portfolio to email@example.com or apply through the link below.
Posted 8 days ago