Visual Designer, Brand
Please add a new job to the Marketing section of the Open Positions:
Visual Designer, Brand and Customer Communications
SCRUFF is the top-rated, safest and most reliable app for gay, bi, trans and queer guys to connect. Founded in 2010, SCRUFF is an independently owned and operated LGBTQ business, headquartered in New York City. Our team connects more than 15M guys worldwide to friends, dates, hookups, events, travel advice, and more.
We’re a small company without much hierarchy, so the ability to make an impact is significant.
SCRUFF is looking for the problem solvers of the design world. Rather than just bringing our brand to life, you will play a key role in defining what goes into our brand's unique style and voice. As Visual Designer, Brand and Customer Communications, you will work between our UX and Marketing teams to organize and define our visual language and execute that language across a variety of projects including email, in-app alerts, and external marketing.
Ideal applicants have a strong background in fine arts, graphic design, or communication design and have worked on at least one digital project. Our team is small and flat, so organization and proactivity are a must.
We use Sketch, Principle, and Adobe CC but are tool-agnostic and always open to new ways to execute good ideas.
You'll be working primarily with our Marketing and UX teams but will also collaborate with Engineering on product-related projects.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Media, Fine Arts or equivalent professional experience
• 3+ years of brand design, UX/UI design, or graphic design
• Experience working with both creative and engineering teams
• Experience working with responsive web design
• An exceptional portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
• Strong organizational and team work skills, ability to set goals and self-manage
• Knowledge of digital design current best practices, technologies and creative standards
• Knowledge of relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch, Principle
Talk to Us
If you’re excited by what we’ve described, talk to us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Visual Designer in the subject line.Posted 9 days ago Apply Now