Experienced Designer at CBD startup
Centuria Foods is the largest and fastest growing hemp-based CBD manufacturer in the rapidly expanding CBD market. Prior to the 2018 Farm Bill passing (which legalized hemp across the US), we were the only fully federally compliant hemp CBD manufacturer in the U.S.
Consumer demand for high quality CBD, driven by those seeking a healthy, plant-based medicinal alternative to pharmaceuticals, is driving our growth. Centuria’s management has been successful in building and selling companies from the medical cannabis and technology sectors. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for talented difference-makers that want to grow professionally quickly, make a discernible and strong impact, and challenge themselves beyond the usual 9-to-5 job in a merit-based culture.
Seeking: Experienced Designer
You will be exercising your design and UX skills for both digital (web, mobile) and consumer physical goods related projects. You will be tasked at times to rapidly produce design products, formulate a single but complex product design roadmap, or tie our digital designs with consumer product goods related to Centuria. You will use your experience and mental flexibility to quickly determine when to delve lightly into a subject and when to completely immerse yourself in a project. You will be the first on-site designer on our team which could be a blessing or burden, depending on how you tackle this opportunity.
If you want to make a strong impact on a thriving company that is still in its startup growth stage, we may be great fit. It will be challenging as goals, roles, and projects will be shifting as priorities change. This means you can and will need to adapt quickly, prioritize and begin new projects based on your own initiative, and communicate effectively with colleagues that do not necessarily think or speak as you do. Please review the requirements below. We are admittedly looking for a rock star. But if you happen to have the listed skills, we want to speak with you and see your portfolio.
- Must have 2 or more years of experience doing web and brand designs.
- Preferred: Have 1+ years of experience of designing or branding consumer product goods and 1+ years of experience of mobile design
- Must have demonstrable strong UX instincts in your past design products
- Proficient with both customary and latest design tools
- Demonstrable history of meeting short deadlines and building and executing larger design projects.
- Strongly preferred: have experience working at a startup or high growth environment where you understand the necessity for prioritizing your time and resources
- This is an on-site position in Carson City, Nevada (right below Reno). Sorry, not a remote working opportunity.
- Market or above market salary depending on experience.
- Stock options in one of the strongest industrial hemp CBD companies in North America.
- Full health benefits, three weeks of accruing vacation, and other benefits.
- Participate in company-wide bonuses.
Please send us your portfolio link and submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted 9 days ago Apply Now