Hey Web Designers, want to work with multi-award winning technology that is changing recruitment and talent management all over the world for companies like the BBC?
Our talent software suite is used by over 30 million users across the world. It helps companies like the BBC find, assess, interview, hire and manage talent across their business.
As well as the BBC, we work with other customers like the National Nuclear Labs, Tesco, Go Compare, 118118, Pizza Hut, Bupa, Hays, Randstad, Sweaty Betty and Sodexo, and many other companies around the world in over a dozen languages.
Our product includes talent sourcing, talent acquisition, contract generation, integrated DBS checks, video interviewing (using WebRTC), onboarding and talent management. Our video interviewing platform also does automated personality assessments using facial recognition and phrase analysis. This allows recruiters to identify possible traits and helps them to prepare for future face-to-face interviews with candidates.
Our main goal is that we do new things that people haven't done before and old things better than before. So we're looking for someone who:
- Wants to walk down West Street passing all the global brands that use your UI.
- Has experience of the usual stuff you'd expect, like HTML and Bootstrap.
- An understanding and appreciation of AAA standards (we aim to be the most inclusive platform out there).
- Solid awareness of cross-browser and cross platform development.
We recently celebrated our 10th year in business and we're still continuing to grow. Our team benefit from:
- a great salary,
- a profit share bonus scheme,
- flexible working hours (never worry about your Amazon deliveries),
- can work a day a week from home (and more on arrangement),
- very flexible holiday allowance (no fixed cap, just take what you need as long as we're delivering),
- free lunches, snacks and drinks,
- regular social events (we even took the team to Brussels this year to celebrate our 10th anniversary),
- Good pension,
- Heath cover,
- Life assurance and critical illness cover,
- Training budget,
- Conferences (some developers recently went to Chicago),
- City Centre location.
Hit apply if you're interested and we can arrange a demo, meet the team and chat to see if it's something that ticks your boxes or scrolls your drop downs.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now