Junior Graphic Designer
THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS IS GLOBAL. COME JOIN US.
We are Docklight, a small but growing private equity-backed company shaping the future of the rapidly growing legal cannabis industry. We are building a portfolio of global brands that consumers love to lead, legitimize, and define the future of cannabis.
As the global industry evolves cannabis brands will play a key role in the growth of consumer adoption — you can help build these brands one state and one country at a time.
At Docklight you’ll have the freedom to flex your intellect and creativity. You’ll apply your skills, experience, and entrepreneurial spirit to a wide variety of projects on a global scale. You’ll move fast, think on your feet and never be bored. This is a new frontier. It’s fast-paced and complex but deeply rewarding for those up to the challenge.
Salaries and benefit packages are very competitive. The office and its unparalleled lake view are among the best in Seattle. You’ll feel appreciated and welcome as part of our team. This is your chance to make a lasting impact on the rapidly developing cannabis industry. Are you ready?
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Docklight Jr. Designer you will contribute to the visual development and growth of multiple emerging brands in the global cannabis industry. You will help evolve existing brands as well as help create new brands that don’t yet exist. You will help execute design development across a wide range of projects from the macro to the micro. Your work will speak to consumers and in turn build brand market share and licensee interest. You will understand and internalize the breadth and complexities of the cannabis product marketplace to deliver consumers clear, meaningful, thoughtful and compelling branding and design across packaging, branding and marketing materials.
- Maintain global brand aesthetic and voice across channels
- Bring fresh and compelling design ideas and execution to multiple brands and channels
- Work closely with designers and marketing to develop appropriate and effective concepts
- Help develop and launch packaging through brand and production design
- Develop and design collateral, templates, SWAG, merchandising, POS, etc. for multiple brands
- Execute efficiently while managing competing priorities
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders to pull together and design polished presentations
- Stay on top of relative design trends and digital tool evolution to keep output fresh and efficient
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 1+ years design agency experience, work related to CPG brands are a plus
- High level of creativity with attention to detail
- Demonstration of cross-discipline design execution
- Communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to succeed despite chaos
- Ability to interpret, organize and visualize data
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Well organized with ability to maintain multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in the cannabis industry is valued but not required
Check out some of our brands
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs. We are an equal opportunity employer. Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended.
Posted 11 days ago Apply Now