Sr. UX/UI Designer
Beanstalk Digital is seeking a results-driven Senior Digital UX/UI Designer. The Digital Creative UX Designer must have hands-on experience in visual design and information architecture with a passion for usability and interaction design.
We’re looking for someone who can design across devices/platforms and rise to the challenge of designing clean, intuitive interfaces for complex tasks – an innovator who can help deliver transformative solutions. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a core understanding of e-commerce, web design fundamentals and the key drivers to online conversion.
S/he will play a key role in the enhancement, unification and standardization of UX across all products; and must be able to evangelize the UX/Design role across the company by working cross functionally across product management, product development, marketing, customer service and operations.
What you’ll do:
- Produce wireframes and visual designs with clear information architecture and hierarchy, user interaction models and user flows
- Create visual and interaction style guides, templates, and other frameworks
- Construct quick interactive prototypes that illustrate UX/UI design
- Produce design specifications that can be delivered to development for execution
- Create concept models, user flows and sitemaps
- Conceptualize usable, consistent and intuitive user experiences across platforms and devices by considering market context, industry and competitive trends, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Conduct usability, A/B and Multivariate testing; and adapt wireframe/prototype/design iterations based on feedback from both internal reviews and user testing
- Keep up to date and share industry trends and best practices about product design and UX
Who you are:
- Minimum 4+ years of UX/Visual design for consumer facing products (web, mobile, responsive design, and native mobile)
- Expertise in designing clean, intuitive and innovative user interfaces
- Knowledge of current UX best practices and design processes
- Deep analytical, information architecture, and usability testing skills
- Experience driving user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive design decisions
- Experience using testing platforms such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, Monetate, Test and Target or similar tools.
- Experience using Google Analytics and CX Analytics Tools such as Hotjar, ClickTale, etc…
- Expertise in the tools of the trade: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Omnigraffle.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, and ability to translate designs to developers
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences, including senior leadership
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Please submit a link to your portfolio with your application, let your work speak for itself!Posted 16 days ago Apply Now