Seismic strives to shape human potential through a new integration of apparel and robotics we call Powered Clothing™. At Seismic we are building a dynamic team with deep expertise across a diverse range of disciplines. Our mission is to create apparel that improves the lives of everyone – no matter their age, health or fitness goals. Seismic’s Wearable Strength™ is changing how technology can improve life.
The Visual / Graphic Designer will have a passion for human centered design at the intersection of Apparel and Technology integration. You are excited by the opportunity to contribute to a fundamentally new UX paradigm and visual brand language. You have a high comfort level working in a dynamic team, contributing to systemic, multidisciplinary, convergent design solutions.
Create consumer engaging visual assets across a variety of media, both digital and print, driven by and aligned with Seismic brand and visual Identity. Interpet UX Design guidance for a variety of interfaces across Mobile, Web, apps, and wearables to create visually harmonious and engaging consumer experiences.
You have a high comfort level working hands-on with users, as well as in the digital space. You possess a high personal taste level and a reverence for modern design. You are a self motivated, self starter, productive working independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
The Visual / Graphic Designer will report directly to the VP of Design and will collaborate with peers in User Experience Design, Industrial Design, Apparel Design, Marketing, and Data Science.
What You Need for this Position:
- 2+ years of Graphic / Visual Design experience, or equivalent
- Degree in Design or proven equivalent
- Solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Strong Concept development, presentation, and prototyping skills
- Ability to think beyond the screen
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools
- UXD experience
- Formative experience in Fitness/Sport Performance strongly preferred
- Experience with motion design a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good project management skills
What Seismic Offers:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Company paid Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability; Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), Commuter Benefits, generous time off and holiday time; gym membership; weekly catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Work for a unique company offering a never before seen product
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted 12 days ago Apply Now