CiviCore helps people who help others. Our mission is to boost the capacity of nonprofit and government agencies and need passionate people who work towards a better world.We are a growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company serving nonprofit organizations and public- sector agencies throughout the US and the world. We are organized as a Public Benefit Corporation with a strong social mission to build capacity in the social sector through the development and implementation of great software and services.Our SaaS platform enables online philanthropy and client and case management. Our accomplishments include processing over $100 million a year in fundraising dollars and providing software to 1,000’s of great nonprofit organizations located all over the world and in a variety of philanthropic fields. We are looking for a Product Designer to help us further build on our success and to make a significant impact on our organization and the nonprofit sector we serve.
The Product Designer will be primarily responsible for CiviCore’s design aesthetic and will help shape delightful and effective experiences for our users. This is an individual contributor role that entails UI design and interaction design. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. The Designer should excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas and have experience in a fast-paced R&D environment.
What You'll Do:
Design and Experience Leadership
- Make a real unique impact on the lives of millions of people, take on full ownership of the product experience at CiviCore, and contribute to the NeonOne design philosophy
- Apply NeonOne’s universal product design to apply to CiviCore’s suite of business and consumer products using best practices.
- Serve as the keeper of a consistent, straightforward and compelling experience for customers and teams.
- Serve as a resident design and UX resources to the organization.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Work directly with product managers and engineers to provide product specs and assets
- Operate with an empathetic user-centric design approach to test and iterate on proposed designs
- Acquire, synthesize, maintain, and communicate a thorough understanding of business requirements and their alignment with user needs
- Partner cross-functionally with product and engineering leadership to represent quality design, lead design initiatives, and provide feedback in product planning
- Work with product managers to conduct and manage customer research and usability studies
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to product managers and developers
- Guide data visualization, content style, and visual treatments of interactions
- Design visual treatments for new features and new products as we continue to grow
- Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Illustrate design ideas with storyboards, user process flows, and sitemaps
- Evaluate our current applications and recommend improvements
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years in web, mobile, interactive, and user-centered design
- Fluency in Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Visual Design
- Preferred: Experience with enterprise solutions and configuration managers at scale
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Portfolio of recent product design work, preferably online
- Proven track record of UI delivery
- Proficiency with Invision or similar tools
- Volunteer experience a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Posted 13 days ago Apply Now