Southpigalle build the technological solutions to develop team collaboration and social learning in effective workspaces providing superior access to information, and unique user experience.
We are seeking a talented and passionate UI Designer to join our growing team.
Your primary focus will be on Southpigalle Collaborative Intelligence solution. You will have a strong impact on our business as you shape the way customers interact with us and the mechanisms we use to respond to them. You will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers throughout the strategy, design, and development lifecycle.
Southpigalle continues to push the technical boundaries of real-time conversation processing and we are growing our team to support these game changing innovations.
As a member of our Paris design team you will contribute to the product roadmap, drive future concepts, and deliver improvements for the software. Collaboration and product ownership is essential, requiring you to be a great communicator, and successfully present and align with a variety of stakeholders. Additionally, you must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate Southpigalle customer experience solutions as a whole.
This job offer is based in Paris.
- 2 years of experience as a graphic designer, User Interface designer, Game designer
- At least one years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Experience creating prototypes or highly detailed designs for complex web applications
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- A Master of Art degree in Graphic Design, Information Experience Design, Digital Direction or Global Innovation Design, Gaming
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web
- Strong experience in visual / graphic design / Game Design
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience with UI design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users or domain experts
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Experience with or background in UX Design
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
Southpigalle is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.Posted 14 days ago Apply Now