Senior Digital Art Director
The Digital Design team at Meredith defines the visual brand execution for People, Entertainment Weekly, Allrecipes, EatingWell, Real Simple, Martha Stewart, and many more. We are building engaging experiences that excite users and amplify the voice of our brands.
We are looking for a Sr. Digital Art Director to work closely with Creative Directors, designers, and editorial leads to craft cohesive digital brand design experiences. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to create strong visual designs that support our Digital content strategy and engage and delight our audiences.
As a Digital Art Director at Meredith you will be responsible for doing competitive research, designing the look and feel of various brand elements and refining and iterating on those ideas for various stakeholders.
- Build cohesive brand identities for multiple brands.
- Maintain digital brand guides.
- Direct creation of production art including photo treatments, logos, illustrations.
- Concept and produce social media campaigns and assets.
- Design video graphics packages including logo, type treatments, and end cards.
- Direct and mentor other designers
- Collaborate with UX design team and Design Operations team.
- Use requirements and stakeholder feedback to produce design assets such as brand guidelines, editorial images, and social graphics
Collaborate with Editorial and Growth teams
- Lead meetings with stakeholders from editorial, social, email, and marketing teams.
- Present design solutions and build consensus among a broad range of stakeholders.
- Help build and maintain a happy and creative culture within the design team
- Participate in brainstorming and critique sessions that foster big-picture thinking while identifying opportunities to raise the bar on the details.
- Keep project management tickets up to date, communicate progress, keep files organized, follow slack channels, and meet deadlines.
Posted 14 days ago