UX (bit of UI) & Research Designer
Over the last two months I spent most of my time to assemble a great team. Our goal is to create a new supplier platform for our MICE Portal. Right now we are 7 Developers, me as a product owner, one Scrummaster, and one Product Designer/ Architect. As you can see we are almost at the finish line and are looking for an experienced UX / UI Designer to compliment us. To give you an honest and authentic overview of who we are and what we are looking for, we decided that the team members should be the voices to tell who we are, so here it comes:
For the past 12 years, MICE Portal has been changing the way people manage their events through online booking.
With more than 50,000 suppliers across Germany and Europe, MICE Portal has delivered an efficient, easy and joyful solution for its customers.
MICE Portal is a family-owned company and it makes you feel at home. It is a place where you have a voice and are always listened to. We are passionate about creating a unique experience for our customers.
MICE Portal is growing and we are looking for talented people who want to help us improve the best event management software in Germany.
You will be part in our main project the development of a new supplier platform/catalogue and parallel in further developing / improving our User Journey Map. If you are interested, contact us and get more details on the project when we get to meet you ;)
What we offer
- A great and super relaxed atmosphere.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Flexible hours
- Home office
- 30 days vacation per year
- Happy-fridays: You choose what you want to work on
- Beautiful office with various environments. You choose where you want to work.
- Espresso machine!
- free german language lessons
- a company pension plan, Kindergarden subsidy and more
- Own the UX Process
- Lead in further developing our user personas, user workflows and build our user journey map
- Develop new customer centric strategies to identify and solve pain-points in our multi-step user flows, making our product and vision more accessible to our customers
- Be part in developing a new product and create complex multi-step user workflows incorporating the UX Process
- You have five or more years of UX/UI design experience
- You know how to use your analytical skillset, feeling for user requirements and target group needs in order to work in a structured manner with data and complex systems
- The visualization of processes, production of mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes and flowcharts is deeply wired in your muscle memory
- You are experienced with data-based design and usability tests also UX analysis methods like GA, heat maps, eye tracking, card sorting, interviews and surveys
- You are eager to take on responsibility, know how to work independently, but also love to integrate and be part of a team
- Your are fluent in english, german is a plus
Last I want to share a nice statement of one of our developers:
A thing that I really like about Mice is the team. It's a great team with excellent professionals! I feel that the company is truly made by people. Even though I'm almost 10.000 kilometers away, I feel like I am there with you guys. I'm valued and heard. Every single person is open to dialog and eager to assist. One pushes the other forward, encouraging each other's growth.
The daily work is great and challenging. I'm constantly learning at Mice. The company is really interested in being on the edge, always incorporating new technologies and improving the processes. The tech stack is also something that caught my attention since we use technology I really enjoy working with.
Have we made you curious? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted 15 days ago Apply Now