Lead UX Designer
HELP MUSICIANS ENJOY PLAYING MUSIC
Antescofo is a Paris-based Mobile company, revolutionalizing amateur music practice thanks to its unique and award-winning technology. Antescofo is the developper of the Metronaut App, a unique and multiple-featured App that listens to musicians and accompanies them in live as if they were playing with other musicians. Metronaut is already worldwide with more than 180k users practicing on a daily basis. For more info, read about us in Medium and TechCrunch.
We are looking for a talented designer able to lead all UX design stages, from user research to testing and prototyping. Outside exceptional user experience design talent, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and self-managed, well organized, always open to feedback and critique, and extremely collaborative.
In this position, you’ll have a unique opportunity to profoundly impact the lives of hundreds of millions of future musicians worldwide and re-imagine the way music should be played by people.
What you ‘ll do
- You’ll lead the design team in taking initial concepts and requirements all the way through developer-ready designs.
- Apply your creative nature and visionary ways to the design of novel and existing music applications.
- Serve as an advocate for users within our existing product and software development life cycle.
- Engage with users to perform usability research, working to identify workflow enhancements that will create more efficiency and improve performance.
- Interpret and translate user insights into concepts, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes.
- Improve design, usability, and engagement through the analysis and integration of front-end metrics.
- Collaborate closely with developers, engineers, growth team and musicians
- Mentor and nurture junior designers, supporting their personal and professional growth and development.
- This is a on-site full-time position
- 5+ years working in a similar position
- Your focus is UX, but you have a calling and affinity for other areas of the product development process and a strong appreciation for user experience
- Comfortable working in an open space and highly collaborative environment
- Great visual designer, with a strong foundation in mobile products
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing beautiful work and strong process
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- Strong knowledge of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Principle, After Effects, Invision, Zeplin, Figma, Abstract, Illustrator, Photoshop, Framer, Origami)
- Able to work in a highly iterative user-centered design process
Benefits and other good stuff
- Our brand new offices are in the heart of Paris (district of Republic) are designed in such a way that you will be able to work with serenity, to collaborate easily and to enjoy listening or playing music.
- You’ll get the challenges and rewards of working on a brand new product that will change the world of music, and the opportunity to grow your role.
- Everyone at Antescofo is provided with a desk and top of the line computer and phone to help you build your own workspace.
- You’ll work with an amazing group of people in a wide range of fields (including world-class musicians from all around the world), and have real autonomy in small, efficient teams.
- Competitive Salary and Package.
We also offer a great package to all our employees including:
- Advantageous health coverage extendable to your family (including super great dental and vision coverage)
- Flexible time off policy
- Great environment, with breakfast every morning!
- Full public transport reimbursement
- Meal card for lunch
- Team offsites in awesome places