The Product Design Team
Working alongside colleagues in Product & Tech, Product Design works across multiple platforms to deliver user-centred solutions to our customers in the UK, Italy & Germany. We are an agile fast paced company and are looking for a full-time Product Designer to be part of our new design team in London.
You are a solution oriented designer, who will work closely with the product team and UX researcher to create simple and elegant user experiences that not only address the problem at hand, but push the Moneyfarm product further. Ultimately, you will be given freedom and the autonomy to create something you own (and that’s awesome).
Being part of a team will be important to you, and you will take an active role in helping shape a culture of positivity, respect, excellence and fun.
- Translate ideas into wireframes and visual mockups following Moneyfarm's design brand guidelines.
- Work alongside the UX Researcher to analyse and translate research insights into meaningful and actionable user experiences
- Liaise with Product owners and other key stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Identify the most pressing needs of our users and prioritise the design accordingly
- Be part of and present in design rituals like design reviews, retrospectives and stand-ups
- Run design sessions to come up with creative ideas and concepts together with the design team
- Design and develop new and existing design patterns in line with insights gathered from user research for our Design system.
- Present ideas and designs to respective teams to ensure everyone understands the rationale behind a design decision.
- At least 3 years working as a Product Designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating systems thinking and examples of product design work
- Excellent knowledge and experience with a range of design tools (Sketch, Adobe CC Suite, InVision, Abstract)
- Experience in designing across multiple platforms and responsive applications mobile, tablet and desktop
- Experience working in an fast paced startup environment and with agile methodologies
- Ability to iterate quickly and refine to pixel-perfection while rationalising decisions against business requirements
- Experience working in product teams in a collaborative manner
- Open minded approach to design
- Appreciation of user centred design
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- You have a passion for UX and UI design and are always keeping on top of recent design and usability improvements.
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to solve design problems and execute in a simple and beautiful way.
- You have a portfolio that can give us insight into your decision-making skills and show us your design skills.
- You will have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills to confidently present ideas to your team.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with financial services industry is a plus but not a must.
- An interest in fintech and helping people manage their money.
Posted 15 days ago