THIS IS US
Match Marketing Group is an integrated marketing agency spanning seven offices across the U.S. and Canada. The Portland office specializes in designing environments and experiential marketing campaigns that leave lasting impressions, and serve as the basis for surprise and delight, content, social media buzz and sophisticated brand narrative. Simply put, we’re not in the business of creating more noise, we’re in the business of creating lasting impact. With clients spanning automotive, consumer packaged goods, sports apparel, and luxury categories, we’re ready for any challenge that comes our way.
IS THIS YOU?
Are you in search of a highly collaborative and wildly creative group of dreamers, designers, and doers? Do you dream about working with the most powerful and culturally relevant brands in market?
Our rapidly growing Portland studio is seeking a Graphic Designer on a freelance basis for regular call work with a possibility for long term hire. We are considering all applicants from junior to senior level. In this role, you will collaborate to create dynamic and eclectic brand activations, environments, and campaigns. You will apply creativity and detail-orientation to every project ranging from high level narrative concept to environmental signage and vehicle wraps to digital collateral, email blasts, and web banners. You will be an integral part of our creative studio and work closely with our Creative Director, Art Directors, Digital Artists, and Account team, creating and translating designs from meaningful stories all the way to print ready files. You are part designer, part production, and all about adding to our creative culture and environment.
• Strategize and collaborate with Creative Director on upcoming and current projects
• Lightning fast execution and a deep understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (minimum Ai, PSD, & INDD.)
• Create presentation materials and deck layout.
• Experience with motion graphics, UX design and web design is a plus.
• An ability to visualize the 3D execution of 2D graphics.
• The willingness and ability to learn new things fast.
• A passion for all thing’s art and design.
• Constant research and exploring of current design, art, sculpture, and technology to further develop design skills and sensibility.
• Constant investigation and experimentation with new digital and manual processes for both designing and presentation.
• Complete prepress and production of print files.
• Constant brainstorming for the next mind-blowing idea!
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• 2+ years of professional experience within an agency environment preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in art/architecture/design or related field of study.
• Extensive knowledge of current design industry software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) in a MAC environment.
• The ability to work with others and also independently
• The ability to manage expectations of time and effort for tasks: knowing how much time you need to do various tasks, and knowing how much you can reasonably get done in a defined period of time.
• The desire to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• A natural inclination to push yourself creatively.
• Strong conceptual development, visualization, typography, and print design layout skills.
• Knowledge of pre-press accuracy and print production.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Acrobat.
• Well-developed organization and communication skills.
• Highly creative with a passion for great work.
• Creative and persistent problem solver.
• An understanding of and/or experience with a variety of both small and large-scale printing methods, laser cutting/ engraving, signage manufacture, building materials, fabrication processes, tools, and CNC milling.
• Understanding of and experience in branding, layout, color theory and typography.
• Experience producing graphics and design layouts for a variety of projects, scales and mediums.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills; ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels.
• Attention to detail and accuracy on all phases of design process.
Match MG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Posted 15 days ago