We are hiring a Design Technologist for a purpose-driven startup founded by Adam Bly.
We are in stealth mode inventing a new kind of data infrastructure, a new way of seeing the world, and a more responsible, ethical model of a tech company.
We are backed by top-tier VCs in Silicon Valley and New York and leading angel investors, and founded by the former VP Data at Spotify. To learn more about what motivates our mission, we invite you to read this post: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-im-starting-new-ai-company-adam-bly/
We care deeply about design. Our founder collaborated on Design and the Elastic Mind at MoMA, founded Seed Magazine, served on the Design & Innovation Council of the World Economic Forum, and serves on the Advisory Council of Broken Nature, the XXII Triennale.
We believe in the power of small, autonomous, interdisciplinary, and highly diverse teams; in agile development; and in leading with values, first principles, and clear high-level priorities backed by data.
We provide a fun and stimulating work environment (in Jean-Michel Basquiat's former studio!), flexible hours and remote work, and competitive benefits.
- Expertise designing and building interfaces to data-intensive applications for technical end users (e.g. data scientists, engineers, researchers, etc.)
- Experience building large-scale, high performance web apps
- Strong information design portfolio demonstrating an ability to think in systems and communicate information and relationships clearly
- You don't just practice design, you love design intellectually, technically, creatively
- The ambition to help build something very impactful from the ground up
- You will collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Data Science colleagues to help design and build the front-end of our platform
- You will prototype and build interfaces, participate in user research sessions, and lead internal design workshops
- You will have time to learn, experiment, and think
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.Posted 16 days ago Apply Now