Senior UI/UX Designer
The Words With Friends team is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer with extraordinary visual design sensibilities to join our growing design team. The Senior User Experience Designer is responsible for creating human-centered design solutions that feature appealing visuals, ease of use, employ premier interaction designers, and improve the overall player experience.
This includes all phases of the design process such as conceptual design/development (the big idea), graphic and interface design, interaction flows, prototypes, and more.
The Senior Designer will work closely and reciprocally with the entire design team to establish and maintain visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency.
Join us if:
- You love creating beautiful visual design solutions
- You’re driven to be a part of the entire design process involving research, experimentation, design and revision
- You have experience in creating interfaces, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines
- You’re current on visual design trends in similar creative industries
- You have experience designing for mobile devices
- You’re comfortable collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team and project partners to ensure designs meet customer needs
- You have strong communication skills and are able to articulate, present, and speak clearly about design decisions
- You’re committed to adapting creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally
- You have at least 5 years related experience in interactive, visual or brand environments.
- Please send link to your portfolio
WHAT DO WE GIVE YOU?
Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
Catered lunch daily
Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
Open Vacation Policy
Flexible working hours
Casual dress every single day
Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Posted 20 days ago Apply Now