We're Freetrade, making investing accessible to everyone. We've built a beautiful app to invest in real shares, with zero commissions or fees.
Our mission is to build a totally new culture around investing: innovative, customer-first and universally accessible. With over £4m in funding so far and as the most overfunded company ever on Crowdcube, we're a growing team poised to disrupt the £1.2 trillion UK retail investments market. And that's just the start.
2019 is going to see us scale - and fast. We've invested early in a Growth product vertical to help facilitate this goal, and now we're looking for a Product Designer to join the Growth team.
As a Growth Product Designer at Freetrade, you will work closely with product, growth-marketing, and engineering to help grow Freetrade’s overall user base. You will help guide new users from acquisition, onboarding & activation, and also ensure people stick around. You enjoy experimentation and using data to learn, grow, and guide design decisions.
Over the next 12 months, you will…
- Bring Freetrade to new markets (i.e. European expansion)
- Improve user account activation & build out viral mechanics to grow Freetrade’s user base
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering and other business partners to arrive at the best possible designs
- Identify & tackle user problems with a focus on shipping fast, not perfect. And iterating along the way
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your work
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction, specifically for growth initiatives
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company
- Play a key role in defining Freetrade’s relationship with new customers
- Care deeply about our users and want to blow their mind with an app experience they would never expect from a financial services product.
- Communicate your thinking and design decisions - you’re able to take people along on the journey with you
We use a suite of tools including Figma, Marvel, Principle, Overflow to name just a few usual suspects. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to contribute anything you’ve used before.
We pride ourselves on our transparency, collaboration, and ownership. Our culture prioritises speed, care, and effectiveness - and you’ll have the freedom to pursue your own ideas and solutions.
- Competitive salary, combined with a stake in the company you’re building. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Shoreditch (read: leafy & green). There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones... whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth tech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now