UI/UX Designer, Contractor
The User Experience team at Genesys is an emerging group of multidisciplinary designers and researchers who are passionate about creating world class user experiences. We’ve been tasked with integrating design into the DNA of the company, and we’re looking for a confident, seasoned UX designer to join us.
We are seeking a talented professional with a primary focus of interaction design with the ability to handle all facets of UI visual design, as well.
· Develop user flows, interaction models, and personas.
· Create wireframes as well as high fidelity mock ups.
· Work closely with Product Managers to identify and understand performance goals and metrics as they apply to the design of products.
· Collaborate with developers, designers and product managers while advocating for the best user experience as well as proper integration of design guidelines.
· Manage jira tickets assigned and create tickets for others as needed to track design needs.
· Clearly communicate in advance dependencies, or missing assets/resources, or problems that might prevent you from achieving your milestones and deadlines
· Create design specifications outlining all aspects of the user journey.
· Create highly organized, code-ready, PSD files if needed by Dev.
· 3-6 years’ experience as an information architect, interaction or user experience designer.
· A thorough understanding of responsive design, mobile design, design for web standards, and modern interaction design
· Ability to create design asset libraries and design systems is a plus.
· Demonstrated skill in wire-framing, visual design, prototyping and user flows.
· Expert level in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Marvel, Adobe XD, InVision.
· Good visual design/ layout aesthetic and icon design experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge and skill in understanding complex interaction flows and patterns.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to create both low and high fidelity mock ups as well as interactive prototypes to communicate and test specific interactions.
** *This is a one year full time maternity leave replacement contract***
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.Posted 20 days ago Apply Now