Thinknum is one of the fastest growing web data software startups in the world.
Thinknum creates datasets from a broad array of public online sources, capturing ephemeral information on the products, operating markets and labor markets of 400,000+ global companies across sectors, and provides rich toolsets for extracting intelligence. Thinknum has 150+ clients across major corporations and investment firms.
Thinknum's founders met at Princeton University and worked at Goldman Sachs and a hedge fund respectively before starting the company.
You are passionate about visualizing compelling stories powered by data. You design to inspire and help people and businesses who interact with your work. You have a passion for color, typography, layout, rhythm – the components of great design. You love working across teams with various design objectives - media, marketing and product. You think creatively about data visualization, storytelling and design thinking while keeping up with industry best practices.
You will join a fast-growing startup which offers exciting opportunities to those that are willing to put in the work. This is a salaried position with full benefits.
We also offer opportunities for freelance designers
What We Need You To Do
- Drive creation of multiple types of creative content that will empower Thinknum’ s marketing, digital advertising, media publications and B2B sales
- Embrace data and the metrics that demonstrate creative efficacy and inform communication insights
- Maintain brand aesthetic and standards across all channels, making sure it is consistent with Thinknum’s brand guide
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of creative projects and provide regular updates to stakeholders while managing expectations of delivery dates
- Be comfortable with sophisticated enterprise class technology and SaaS solutions
- Be skilled in creative review, troubleshooting and managing feedback from stakeholders across the company
- Work with the Marketing & Design Team to see projects through to production delivery
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Relevant past work experience that demonstrates outstanding Graphic Design/ Design Communication skills
- Passion for infographic and data design
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Design Communication/Visual Arts
- Very strong typography skills and design sensibility
- Attention to detail