Graphic Designer (Advanced Junior - Midlevel experience)
*MUST BE LOCATED IN NYC*
Our agency, PRM Creative, has been approached by our primary client (an international tech giant) to build out an in-house (aka "agency embed") Creative Services Team to support their BRAND EXPERIENCE TEAM.
Key deliverables of the team:
· Creating new brand guidelines for the client's global flagship brand experiential center and its adaptations for local markets across the United States
· Developing and streamlining all brand assets for digital and print external communications (ex: all consumer-facing collateral, both in-space and out of home, websites, marketing and advertising campaigns, etc.)
· Developing and streamlining all brand assets for internal communications (ex: templated and custom presentations, newsletters, reports etc.)
· ...and more
PRM Creative provides strategic, end-to-end creative solutions that are beautifully designed. They help executives, entrepreneurs, creative leaders, and start-ups innovate their vision by putting strategy at the heart of all they do. Their clients often come to them at the crossroads of innovation seeking transformation. They are built to do just that. Their team blends strategy and creativity and each member represents a unique embodiment of those values. They develop close professional yet personal relationships to understand each client’s specific business challenges. That’s how they become the gatekeepers of strategic solutions, using their insights to plan, optimize, and deliver each asset. The specialists at PRM embed themselves into every challenge to transform their clients vision into reality. With offices in New York City and London, they have the brightest creative, design, and strategy experts on their team.
Role Overview: Co-create branded design solutions (strategic & creative) across all visual touchpoints under the Brand Experience Team’s purview. As a skilled designer, this person would be able to execute high quality design work under the guidance of the Senior Art Manager and Creative Services Director.
· Works closely with Sr. Art Manager, other graphic designers, and the Sr. Copy Manager to develop the creative direction and execute the creation of all marketing collateral
· Collaborates with Marketing/Content teams to execute creative needs, designing for both print and digital media
· Designs visually compelling strategy presentations, reports, newsletters, etc. for senior leadership dissemination
A key requirement for joining this team is ensuring that the candidate’s personality fits with the established culture of our agency and the environment of our client - positive energy, great professional & personal attitude and collaborative spirit. + TALENT - creativity, passion for branding and attention to detailed, with short turn arounds and deadline.
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com with a brief introduction, resume and creative portfolio.Posted 20 days ago Apply Now