Blink is looking for a UX Designer to add to our San Francisco team. This individual will work on complex, workflow-driven design projects across a variety of industries. Our work is focused on mobile, desktop, and web applications and the position requires experience in all phases of software design, from discovery and workflow definition to interaction design and handoff of detailed specifications to development teams. We are looking for an individual with previous consulting experience, however, experience working on the full product lifecycle from kickoff to shipping is highly desired.
Please include your portfolio in your application. Your portfolio should show examples of the user-centered design process, design thinking, as well as your final design solutions.
- Work collaboratively on a project team to support the overall design effort.
- Create workflow and experience map diagrams from research data.
- Create wireframe prototypes for usability testing.
- Create detailed wireframe specifications.
- Present work to clients.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as an interaction or UX designer preferred.
- Proficiency in current design and prototyping tools and ability to learn new ones as projects require.
- Ability to perform some research tasks including writing session guides, stakeholder and user interviews, usability moderation.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methods.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Knack for creative problem solving and innovative solutions.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design.
- Ability to occasionally travel to client locations out-of-state.
Posted 22 days ago